It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Nope, not quite Christmas, yet: ’tis the season for pupping!
What is pupping season? I’m so glad you asked! It’s the two or so months in a year (which can vary depending on what part of the world you’re in) when momma seals give birth to bunches and bunches of new adorable pups. That means a lot of small, fluffy, sweet faces like these cuties smiling up at you along the coast.
1. “Hai there!”
2. They ask for belly rubs just like your pooch!
3. This grumpy guy didn’t get enough fish at lunchtime.
4. Deciding between two humans with snacks to share is tough.
5. This is his best attempt at a wink.
6. “Hey, did I say you could stop the snuggles?”
7. “Oh my gosh, that is the biggest fish I’ve ever seen.”
8. “Hey! Hey! Wanna see me do something cool?”
9. I wish we could feel his soft fur through the computer screen.
10. No shame in his mud-nuzzling game.
11. “Finally! Time for my fifth nap today.”
12. You wouldn’t feel cold cozying up to this cutie.
13. “I’m going back to bed.”
14. “Oh, wow, I am really cute!”
15. Dreaming about making more sandy messes.
16. “Are you a fish? No. Where are the fish?”
17. He’s not as good at hide-and-seek as he thinks.
18. “No fish? No cuddles.”
19. “Hmph, I’m way more awesome than those silly Coca-Cola Christmas bears.”
20. “Unhand me foul human!”
21. “Whatcha thinking about?”
22. “Oh, just seal stuff.”
You might be tempted to adopt your own little guy right about now, but we recommend this equally precious robot version instead.
Seriously, it’s a real thing! A tad pricey, but they’re worth every penny.
If that didn’t make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, well, then I think you should probably scroll back through. And maybe make an appointment with your eye doctor.
VIA : http://www.viralnova.com