Living with a roommate can be great. If you have a roommate, you’ll never have to worry about paying rent alone or not having anyone to hang out with. But everyone who’s gone to college knows that not all roommate relationships are created equal.
If these hilarious passive-aggressive notes prove anything, it’s that no situation creates tension quite like living with a bad roommate.
1. There are 87 fries, and he’ll eat every one.
2. #NetflixandChill doesn’t solve everything.
3. But really…what’s in there?
4. Burn. Everything. Now.
5. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
6. Just try not to get guts everywhere.
7. I just wanted Kool-Aid, okay?
8. It’s not inaccurate.
9. Quick! Where’s the nearest Whole Foods?
10. That cuts to the core.
11. Well played.
Like I said…there are plenty of reasons why having a roommate can be awesome. But when the situation gets bad, things can turn ugly really quickly.
VIA : http://www.viralnova.com