It’s almost Tax Day, which means that budgets are tight and hopes are high for a big refund…
But if you’re anything like us, you don’t leave your savings account’s balance up to chance. You’re constantly looking for ways to cut down on your monthly spending, whether it’s at the grocery store or on one of the many bills that come in the mail.
And boy have we found the jackpot of all ways to save — DIY! Below are some great ways to make your very own products at home — from chicken soup to dishwasher detergent. Once you learn these recipes, you’ll be rolling in dough.
1. Buying body wash at the store can get expensive and you might not even like how any of them smell! Customize this homemade version anyway you like.
2. Stop buying heavy cream — you can just make your own at home with this recipe.
3. When you think about it, dishwasher detergent splashes unknown chemicals all over the dishes you eat off of. With this DIY version, you know exactly what you’re getting.
4. Sure, chicken noodle soup is already pretty cheap, but it can always be cheaper! Here’s an awesome recipe that will have your mouth watering.
5. Make sure you know what you’re feeding your picky eaters when you make your own delicious chicken nuggets.
6. Buy your own bread-making machine. It’s an initial investment, but you’ll end up saving money in the long run.
7. You’ll never buy pizza again once you get the hang of this awesome recipe.
8. This pie crust recipe will have you yearning for a delicious dessert.
9. All-purpose cleaners can be expensive…unless you know how to make your own.
10. Shaving cream really isn’t hard to make at home.
11. Deodorants can smell funny and are filled with tons of weird chemicals. Before you pick up some more Old Spice or Dove, try this homemade recipe.
12. After you finish your last bottle of Windex, never buy it again. Here’s how to make your own window cleaner.
13. Get your own tortilla press if you’re sick of going to the store and buying them constantly. You’ll end up saving money and impressing guests on taco night!
14. You won’t need to buy expensive and habit-forming sleep aids again once you learn how to make this homemade sleep cream that also doubles as a diaper rash remedy.
15. People have been making their own pasta sauces for decades. Here’s a great way to get in on that action.
16. In order to keep your hair healthy and happy, you need to shampoo it. But you don’t need to spend money on it!
17. Believe it or not, but you can make your own laundry detergent and save a ton of money while you’re at it.
18. If you suffer from dry skin, don’t buy those fancy store-bought lotions. Here’s a way to make your own at home.
(via Six Dollar Family)
Now the question is this — what are you going to do with all of that money you’ll save? Go on a vacation? Get a sports car? Or maybe you’ll save enough to just buy a completely new house! The possibilities are endless.
VIA : http://www.viralnova.com