I can’t believe I’m about to say this, but Paris Hilton and her dog Tinkerbell pretty much made owning a chihuahua cool again.
Whether you’re carrying your tiny pooch around in your purse all day or simply lounging around the house with your faithful companion in your lap, chihuahuas are some of the most loyal dogs out there. But don’t let their size fool you, because chihuahuas are full of personality and they love to show it off. These saucy, sassy puppers are pretty much God’s gift to pet owners, and it’s easy to see why.
Here are 30 chihuahuas with eccentric personalities that’ll have you laughing all afternoon!
1. He could be the next Bone-O!
Everything about this video of my dog — zipped into my dad’s hoodie and howling along to a string quartet cover of a U2 song — that my brother sent me this morning is amazing pic.twitter.com/R1orWoHIp4
— Haley Byrd (@byrdinator) December 8, 2017
2. “I’ve had it with your shit!”
3. That feeling when the liquor catches up to you.
4. “What do you mean it’s time to get up?”
6. “I’m the greatest gift you could ever ask for!”
7. Selfies aren’t for everybody!
8. This looks like an epic battle scene straight from your favorite action movie.
9. How does this guy still have all his fingers?
10. Stairs aren’t for everyone.
11. Every princess has an ugly stepsister.
12. These nuggets love to shop till they drop.
13. “That’s the spot!”
14. There’s something so satisfying about this trapped doggo and his ah-mazing confusion!
Chihuahua in a Maze from aww
15. This pup is ready for Westworld.
16. I think this little lapdog is auditioning for a performance at the opera.
17. “Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the prettiest chihuahua of them all?”
18. “I’m mommy’s little baby, and don’t you forget it!”
19. When you tell someone off, then turn around to see their reaction.
20. “Daenerys Stormborn of the House Chihuahua, First of Her Name, the Unkempt, Queen of the household and the First Dog, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Bones, and Mother of Puppies.”
21. Who needs a sidecar when you can ride on the back of a bike?
22. Save a horse, ride a chihuahua.
23. Keep your paws at 10 and 2 at all times.
24. La Mamba Mutt.
25. Check out that spring in his step!
26. “Just got back from my morning run. #fitfam”
27. The doggy paddle has never looked more adorable.
28. “Look what I can do!”
29. The troll needed a haircut.
30. Find you a partner that swaddles you like this mom and her tiny chihuahua.
While I may be a large dog type of person, I can’t help but love a good pint-sized pooch every now and then. These chihuahuas are too much, and yet just the right amount to get me through my week!
VIA : http://www.viralnova.com