Good pet sitters are incredibly valuable when it comes to making sure your furry buddies are well taken care of while you’re away.
Feeling comfortable with leaving your beloved cats or dogs at home is pretty difficult when you’re worrying about how their sitters will treat them. That’s why a lot of people have high standards for their pets’ caretakers and have no problem getting rid of anyone who doesn’t meet them.
These 20 people aren’t exactly what you’d call bad sitters, but they definitely had a lot of fun trying to convince the pet parents in their lives otherwise by trolling the crap out of them.
1. Something tells me this little guy isn’t normally allowed on the bed…
2. “When I’m not home my boyfriend likes to torment our cat by dressing her up. Today is a whole new level of crazy.”
3. “I’m not allowed to dogsit anymore.”
4. This guy’s dad thought it’d be a perfect opportunity to make some woofles with his grandpup.
5. Here’s what happens when you leave a little girl alone with a dog.
6. “What my girlfriend does with my cat while I’m at work.”
7. “I recently realized that my six-year-old sister has been modeling our dog and taking pictures of it on my camera.”
8. “Yep, besides the massive hangover, your dog is doing great!”
9. “My sister asked me to bring her dog from Dallas to Austin so I sent her this picture and said we were on the way.”
10. I’m sure your cat is in perfectly capable hands…
11. “So my mom likes to dress up my dog.”
12. If you decide to let your boyfriend take your cat to the groomer, be prepared for him to come back with a stegosaurus.
13. I think your girlfriend’s trying to tell you something, buddy.
14. “At my daycare, blondes have more fun.”
15. Being alone with your roommate apparently turns your cat into Kittiana Jones.
16. “I come home to my dog like this and my mom laughing hysterically in her room.”
17. He looks like he’s all dressed up to go to Dogwarts.
18. Leave it to Mom to make you think your dog has way more fun with her.
19. I mean, she looks pretty happy about it.
20. “I was asked to dogsit.” Then things escalated…quickly.
Well, I know what I’m doing the next time I’m on a cat sitting job. Be sure to share these funny pictures with all your friends who have pets!
VIA : http://www.viralnova.com