When something needs fixed in your home, you have two options: call a professional, or do it yourself.
In order to save a few bucks, some people opt for the latter option. But if your family is anything like mine, the last word you would use to describe yourselves is handy.
Desperate times call for desperate measures, though, which can force you to get pretty creative with DIY solutions. Not every fix is guaranteed to be a surefire winner, but every once in a while, genius strikes.
The 28 solutions below are certainly interesting, but are they genius or simply beginner’s luck? We’ll let you be the judge.
1. Never lose another book to the treacherous bathwater again.
2. I have to give this guy credit. That’s a pretty awesome way to cover up the fact that he’s a bad driver.
3. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
4. No shower head? No problem.
5. I’ve got 99 problems, but my clock ain’t one.
6. I don’t understand how you can tell if the air’s on or not.
7. You can drive around in circles and brush your daughter’s hair at the same time!
8. This seems a bit extreme.
9. Cardboard fixes everything.
10. Why spend money on a hand mixer when you can make your own?
11. Mops: Keeping dishwashers closed since 2014.
12. The easiest way to turn your volume up and down.
13. Keep on trucking, even when your lights are gone.
14. “Just plastic-wrap the entire thing. No one will notice.”
15. Now that’s a water filter.
16. A not-so-safe way to get to those hard-to-reach places.
17. Good as new!
18. Keep those pesky cords in place with Velcro.
19. The safest way to prevent a break-in.
20. When your blender is broken, but you really need that fruit smoothie.
21. An apple a day keeps the tent in place.
22. Nothing gets between this guy and his TV.
23. A DIY razor — what could possibly go wrong?
24. Gotta stay cool during the summer months.
25. I don’t think that’s the best way to seal up an airplane.
26. Why? Just Why?
27. Don’t let anything stop you from having quality time with a glass of pinot.
28. Duct tape fixes everything.
Points for creativity, but maybe these people should’ve just called in the professionals.
VIA : http://www.viralnova.com