DIY isn’t rocket science, and yet I still fail miserably at any and all crafts.
I can’t cook. I can’t sew. Heck, I can barely color within the lines. To call myself anything close to a do-it-yourselfer would be blasphemous.
So to save you the torture of having to witness my own failed attempts at DIY projects, here are 21 DIY fails that make me feel just a little more confident in my own crafting abilities.
1. She single-handedly ruined cupcakes forever.
— Cory Putman Oakes (@CoryPutmanOakes) August 3, 2016
2. I’m not sure if these are edible or kid friendly!
Burnt my hand.
Forgot to put the veg in.
Shapes a total #PinterestFail
Winning or something. pic.twitter.com/KTmhQK5iti
— Citizen Sev (@sevitz) August 3, 2016
3. She set out to create paint and whipped up some mud instead.
— Martha Brown (@martylou83) August 1, 2016
4. There’s a ray of hope somewhere at the other end of this rainbow cake.
— Treslie (@oheythatgirl) August 1, 2016
5. We can’t have nice things.
— Caroline Vorisek (@carolinevorisek) July 24, 2016
6. This is a cheap alternative to installing a ceiling fan.
7. I’d be happy to receive either set of cupcakes for my next birthday.
8. If this is how he designs a birdhouse, I’d hate to see what he could do to a two-story home.
9. Expectation is always better than reality.
10. CRUSHED IT.
— Chris Azzara (@ChrisAzzara) July 22, 2016
11. Hey…you tried.
— Joanna Williams (@joanna7williams) July 19, 2016
12. I feel like there might be a body in there.
13. Oh no, Canada!
14. Good luck with that one.
15. That’s going to require some elbow grease.
17. I don’t think this was the desired result.
18. They found the key to success.
19. She used some creative license and made her lodge a motor home.
20. If you squint, they almost look identical. Almost.
21. Know the names of any good plumbers?
Hey, no one’s perfect. It’s fine. Keep trying, friends.
VIA : http://www.viralnova.com